Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School, Back to School

To prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. 
I've got my lunch packed up,
My boots tied tight,
I hope I don't get in a fight!
Ohhhhh!
Back to school, back to school

You know you were singing it!  

[Billy Madison reference for those who weren't. And obviously didn't grow up loving Adam Sandler in the 90's!]

Today was Cooper boy's first day back at school.  New teachers, new classroom and (thankfully) some of the same friends from last year and his summer session.  In typical Cooper fashion, there were some tears at drop off. The puppet master really enjoys letting us know who is pulling the strings! But overall his teachers said he did great, had a blast at music class and ate every morsel of his lunch. Happy Cooper, happy Mama!



1 comment: