Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Weenus

Some weeks I think to myself, "I don't really have much going on. I'll probably just stick with one blog post this week." And then I have a conversation with my 2 year old about his weenus. My brother Matt tells me this is actually the skin on your elbow. I'm convinced some 13 year old boy made that up because it sounds like penis. And to Cooper it is just that, thanks to his Dad.

Cooper: "Mom, where is Kona's weenus?"

Me: "Kona doesn't have a weenus. She is a girl. Only boys have weenuses." (Weenuses? Weeni?)

Cooper: "Mom, where's your weenus?"

Me: "I don't have one. I'm a girl."

Cooper: [thinks about this for a minute]

...

Cooper: "I'm sorry Mom. What happened to your weenus?"

Boys!





1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh it doesn't stop! Jay is obsessed with his and everyone else's parts... Get ready girl!

    ReplyDelete