Thursday, August 8, 2013

One-Handed Chicken

My Mom has been urging me to try this chicken recipe she found on Pinterest.  It's actually a broken Pinterest link with the recipe in the description and the link to a totally different spot, but I tried it last night and it deserved a blog post and a chance to make its second, improved, Pinterest debut!

We tweaked it a bit to make it our own and it's delicious! Since it's been altered, I decided to rename it something personal, hence "One-Handed Chicken" since it was made while rocking a baby and using only one hand. I could have also gone with "Baby Bjorn Chicken" or "I can't hear you over the sound of your crashing Hot Wheels cars, Chicken" but this had a better flow!

One-Handed Chicken

1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons of chives, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (I used Tony's)
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
3 split chicken breasts


  1. Preheat the oven to 375.
  2. Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
  3. Spread over chicken.
  4. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.



Some pictures from the week...

The kids had their first bath together. Excuse my terrible crop job. I promise they were in the same tub!


Cooper and I tried pudding art. His hands got dirty. He hated it. Pinterest fail!


Sister slept through my entire postpartum doctor's appointment so 1) I did not have to breastfeed in public and 2) we did not scare all of the pregnant women in the lobby!


Happy (almost) weekend!





1 comment:

  1. We made this tonight! Love how yummy an easy it was! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete