Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fly the friendly skies

Tomorrow I am headed out of town for a friend’s wedding.  Alone.  While I will miss my boys terribly, I find myself laughing at the things that I am getting the most excited about.


  1. I don’t have to watch Yo Gabba Gabba ad nauseam on the plane.  In fact, I get to read the book that I started 3 months ago.  Good book? Bad book? Who cares?! 
  2. I am taking 1 suitcase. 1!!!
  3. There is no fear of forgetting some gadget that will prevent my sleeping through the night.
  4.  I will not have to plan my eating / showering / LIFE around nap time.
  5. I don’t have to worry about someone else’s poop.  (For all of you non-Mommas out there, this is a big deal when you are traveling.  Well, actually it’s a big deal all the time!  Who would have thought?!)
Hope these two behave while the cat's away!






No comments:

Post a Comment