Friday, May 10, 2013

Life's a Beach

Take me back to Rosemary Beach!  Not that I don't love my home, but landing in H town with thunderstorms all around makes me want to hop back on the plane...


We spent the better part of this week at the beach, and by that I mean ON the beach! The kid wanted nothing to do with the pool and we had nice weather so it was fine with us! He spent his time smashing sand castles, chasing the waves, throwing sand into the water and going out into the ocean with his Dad to wait for the "big one", which of course was the "wave that turns white" in two year old language. He was FEARLESS!


I think Cooper finally realized that Daddy is much more fun than Mommy, at least when it comes to my level of energy right now and my willingness to go in freezing cold water!


Cooper's attempt to get us to go to the beach faster, bringing shoes downstairs.  Kyle got two boat shoes, I only got one lousy tennis shoe.


The daily walk to the beach.  So much for lugging the stroller!


I could NOT keep him full!



For documentation's sake, the big white bellies!  Shield your eyes!


I couldn't have asked for a better trip or a more well behaved kid. It was awesome pre-baby bonding time for all of us!





No comments:

Post a Comment