Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Mother's Day serenade, by Cooper

Ahh, Mother's Day. I'm not too hard to please. All I want is a day spent with family (without changing a diaper), breakfast in bed and a couple of hours to myself to do a deep closet clean. Why is it that on Mother's Day all I want is to enjoy my family without acting like a Mom? Is this what Dads feel like everyday?! Just kidding honey...mostly.

The closet is done and I have three full bags to send to Goodwill. I even had time to organize the stuff I'm keeping! I went with two categories: stuff that fits and the other 95% of my clothes! 

Here's a shout out to all of you lovely Mamas out there from the Cooper boy.  I hope you like "Hey Jude" as much as he does. (Please excuse my singing in the background!) I found this little gem while going through the beach pics on my phone, hence the beach reference!

Cooper sings Hey Jude, kind of...


Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment