Monday, May 27, 2013

Cooper sings the blues.

First, on Memorial Day, I wanted to say a sincere thank you to all of the men and women who have served and who are serving our country, especially those who have died for the cause and my freedom. I often think about the pride and terror I would feel if Cooper decided to join the military so I want to say a thank you to all of the military Mamas out there too!

.....

The boy has been singing up a storm lately. Yesterday he made up this little ditty called "Where's all the money?" This tickles me for so many reasons, one being the fact that he has no idea what money is. Given the choice between a penny and a twenty dollar bill he would hands down choose the penny, because it's shiny, naturally. I would really love to get in that little head of his! The other is that we've shelled out our fair share on cars and air conditioners lately. I wonder if he has picked up the sentiment from us?!

Hope you enjoy! Translation for those that don't speak "Cooper":

   "Where's all the money? Where'd it go? Where's all the money? Where'd it go?"

Click here:
Cooper sings the blues!


Happy Memorial Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment