Monday, July 30, 2012

Our first-born

The other day, Kyle and I decided to do a photo shoot of our first-born, Kona, to put up in the guest bathroom.  Because, when you're a guest in someone's house, what's funnier than a picture of their dog, with bubbles on her head, just chilling with her rubber ducky in the guest bath?  Um, nothing!

The things this dog puts up with!  As if the constant, "love pats" she gets from Cooper boy aren't enough.  And then there's the cat to deal with.  Oh, the cat...



Here are a few of my favorites:

[Note: I don't know why, but in my head Kona sounds like a young Penelope Cruz...]


"I am utterly humiliated."


"Oh wait, I can play with this rubbery ducky?  That's cool, I guess."


"Hurry up already.  My beauty waits for no one!"


The framer!


1 comment:

  1. So cute. But, just wondering when Kona and Cooper will be bathing together.

    ReplyDelete