Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane

Holy moly, kids have a lot of gear!  Our first ever family vacation is quickly approaching and I am wondering if all of our baggage is even going to fit on the plane!  Speaking of planes, I have my ammunition sac diaper bag packed to the brim with anything I could think of to entertain an 18 month old for 2 hours!

I'm hoping I have plenty of snacks, toys, markers, post-it notes, iPad apps and Yo Gabba Gabba episodes tucked away.  If not, I'll be trading in these:


To buy enough of these (for all of the passengers around us)!!!


                         
Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. I hope yall are enjoying vacation! But...the first thing you need to do when you get back to Houston is change that hideous spare house key!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast, thanks! I know. The key is awful. It's leftover from the former owners. But, you know what? It's out of my house and a MCB problem now!!!

    ReplyDelete