Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dear Grumpy Old Man

Dear Grumpy Old Man at the grocery store today,



The answer is yes.

Yes, I do let my son swipe my credit card for me. It is  his "reward" for being on his best behavior while we ran in to get some milk at the grocery store. I was on my "lunch break" between my son's school pick-up and returning back to work. Cut me some slack.

Yes, I do carry enough cash to buy a gallon of milk. I chose the card for the sake of time, mine and yours!

Yes, I did it on purpose. When you so kindly told me to not worry about anyone else's time and that you had all the time in the world, I pretended you were being sincere and lifted my son up so that he might sign his name on the credit card reader, too. You're welcome.

I hope you had as great of a day as you wished me!



Sincerely,




One Tired Mama



P.S. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it to a multi-tasking Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment