I've been doing everything under my power as of late to
- Spicy Food
- Husband / Wife time (sorry Dad!)
- Acupuncture...4 times, and yes I HATE needles!
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Prunes...um yeah, desperate
- Labor inducing pregnancy massage
- Dance parties with the boys
- The bounce house on the 4th of July. There is a reason they do not recommend for pregnant women, oof. (Cooper made me do it!)
The one thing I have not tried:
- PATIENCE! Easier said than done at 41 weeks!!!
Send any suggestions my way! This was my dinner tonight, yikes. Kyle's pretty sure after 12 wings that this is going to make him have a baby, too.
And, just for fun, here is a pic of Cooper boy during one of our dance parties. The "Standing Tripod of Anger" has turned into a dance move!