Monday, July 8, 2013

Here's how NOT to go into labor

Yes, I realize this will be my third post in a row about NOT having this baby yet.  I guess you can say it's been on my mind lately!

I've been doing everything under my power as of late to get this baby out of here gently encourage this baby into the world.  Here are some of the things I have tried that have not worked...yet?

  • Spicy Food
  • Walking
  • Husband / Wife time (sorry Dad!)
  • Acupuncture...4 times, and yes I HATE needles!
  • Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
  • Pineapple
  • Prunes...um yeah, desperate
  • Labor inducing pregnancy massage 
  • Squats
  • Dance parties with the boys
  • The bounce house on the 4th of July.  There is a reason they do not recommend for pregnant women, oof.  (Cooper made me do it!)

The one thing I have not tried:
  • PATIENCE!  Easier said than done at 41 weeks!!!

Send any suggestions my way!  This was my dinner tonight, yikes.  Kyle's pretty sure after 12 wings that this is going to make him have a baby, too.





And, just for fun, here is a pic of Cooper boy during one of our dance parties.  The "Standing Tripod of Anger" has turned into a dance move!


4 comments:

  1. Awww girl! I'm so sorry! Hang in there. Go get a foot massage and make them hit all those spots that are supposed to make you go into labor! If nothing else, you got a massage out of it! The place at Blalock and i10 sent two of my friends into labor (but not me, sadly!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some music. I cannot think of any songs in particular but I bet you and Kyle have something on your playlist that would work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheeseburger looking very tasty. It's taste is really awesome. I am feel hungry to see this picture.

    ReplyDelete