The Top Ten Perks of Pregnancy
- My bump makes my arms look thinner. Thanks to my sweet husband for pointing that out after I ditched my workout tonight!
- Anything and everything you want to eat can be chalked up to a "craving".
- Elastic waistbands are totally acceptable.
- You should see how clean my closets are. Not! But I have high hopes for someday before the baby comes...when I'm not chasing Cooper...yeah.
- You can go to bed at 9pm on a Saturday, no questions asked.
- Brutal honesty can be passed off as "hormones".
- Nobody at the office is brave enough to confront your choice of flip flops as business casual.
- Husbands can be talked into running your errands.
- Did I mention the chocolate free for all?!
- Pregnancy massages are a "medical" necessity. You know, wouldn't want to pass on all that stress!
Did I miss any? My friends tell me I'm probably the most obnoxiously happy pregnant person you'll find...I'll take it!