Saturday, June 9, 2012

This one's for you!

After many years of steadfast, patient-ish encouragement from one of my dearest friends and much accomplished blogger, Chelsea Salomone (check her out!), here I am!  I feel the need to document the craziness that is life as a full-time mom, with a full-time job, with full-time demands from the hubs, kiddo and dog.  Oh, and the cat...I think she's around here somewhere!  I have a few hobbies which include drinking wine, eating good food and working out so that I can eat!  I throw in some cooking here and there, mostly hits but some rather glorious misses!

Here's a little gem from our first swim lesson today.  Around the 20 second marker Cooper is thinking "get me away from this crazy lady" and Kyle is wishing he could trade places with Cooper! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment