Friday, December 20, 2013

Charles happenings!


What a month! Wasn’t it just Thanksgiving yesterday?!

It’s been a whirlwind of activity around our place. Here are a few things to catch you up!

Cooper was the ring bearer in the wedding of Kyle’s good friend from high school. We bribed him with a 6 pack of cupcakes. He would only wear his Tom's shoes (per the norm) and ran down the aisle carrying his ring bearer box like a football. But, that’s neither here nor there because he did it on his own and that’s about all I can ask from my stubborn almost 3 year old!







Kyle and I went to NY. By ourselves. And our friends Dave and Abigail just so happened to be there too! Holy Christmas magic it was so much fun! We pretty much ate our way through the city and made pit stops for shopping, a Broadway show (Book of Mormon) and ice skating of course.






I just spent two hours wrapping all of my presents for Christmas after the incessant “Mom, you ready for Christmas?” from the boy. Yes, I think I am!

Speaking of gifts, the boy’s favorite phrase as of late is very applicable this time of year. It goes like this:

Cooper: Mom, you know what? I’ve got a new prize for you!

Me: What is it?

Cooper: Ummmm, (as he searches the room thinking)…a new vaccum!

Me: Wow! Did you get a new prize for Daddy?

Cooper: Yeah! A new, big vaccum!

Apparently he has more cleaning to do than me!

Merry almost Christmas! Hoping you get everything on your Santa list this season, vacuum or otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment