Thursday, June 27, 2013

This is 30...

I may or may not have had a big birthday last weekend.  It was one of those that I was hoping would just slide by and it was pleasantly low key. I usually celebrate my birthday for weeks so this was very unlike me. However, turning 30 when you are 9 months pregnant just doesn't scream "Hey, look at me! I'm 30 and I've still got it!" Instead, what I've "still got" is heartburn, a big belly and indistinguishable ankles.  [Sigh.]

Anyway, here's the Coooper boy singing his version of Happy Birthday.  Not surprisingly his birthday shoutouts usually go to himself, or Grandpa...hence the prompting to sing to Mommy!



We'll celebrate next year when I turn 29 again!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. My 30th was spent "playing" with a 19 month old and a 7 week old. Though we did have a party before, I would have given a lot to have no more belly and get a full night of sleep! Happy late birthday. Next year you'll just have to do a big one! I hear 31 is the new 30 (?!?).

    ReplyDelete