Monday, June 24, 2013

The 'do...

As my due date approaches, I keep thinking about what Baby Girl Charles is going to look like!  I've been going through her big brother's baby pictures, racking my brain to remember exactly what he looked like brand new.  Kid looks NOTHING like his baby pictures and its only been 2.5 years.

Check out the 'do over time:

Newborn. Dark and straight.


6 months. Lighter, superman curl!


12 months, what? Curls?


13 months, first haircut...pissed!


18 months...blonde? frat curls?


2 years...goodbye blonde!


almost 2.5 years...hello curly headed ninny muggin!



If the old wives tale about heartburn is true, little miss won't have as much hair as her brother.  Or, she has been growing all of her hair in the last 5 days, yowza! I can only hope she can rock the many 'dos of her brother!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I loved this post!! It was fun for me to look at him at 18 months and then see how much he's changed since then and wonder how Logan will look. I still remember Cooper looking like that very first picture the first time I met him. Ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the best hair ever!! He is adorable- can't wait to see baby girl!

    ReplyDelete