Sunday, March 31, 2013

That Wascally Wabbit

On Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt and of course I snapped a few (or 98) pictures of the boy all fixed up for the big day!

I had to snap one "pre-hunt" while the clothes were still somewhat clean!


With the Easter bunny...much better than Santa!


Not sure who was more excited about the petting zoo?


 "Sorry COW!" Oh, my city boy.



The best part of his morning, "running the bridge"!  Who is this 6-year old posing as my son?!  Seriously, he looks so grown up!




Once again, too busy eating egg contents to care about picking up more!  One and done!


Checking out his loot!  Cracks me up because he always acts so surprised!




2 comments:

  1. Where is his designer Easter basket he picked out last weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that serious, whisper "What's in there?" and I LOVE how he says please... "Puh-leay-zuh"

    ReplyDelete