Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sweet Sister

Look at this tub o' love!



The other day the cute overwhelmed me so I stripped her down to her bow and diaper cover and took pictures of sweet Sister and all of her squishiness.



Dang. Couldn't you just eat her?!

I think this is my favorite age. Carrington at 8 months wants nothing more than to sit and smile at us, show us her favorite tricks like clapping and blowing raspberries and make every attempt to crawl.

So far, she can only go backwards which presents all sorts of problems like:

Navigating around chairs...


...and, getting stuck under the ottoman...



...and getting hung up on a door jamb!



She'll get it soon. Although, I wish she would just stay still and squishy forever!

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is "screen saver" quality. I have already had one printed and getting it framed for the wall. The guy at the frame shop even commented that she was so beautiful and what a great smile. I agreed!

    ReplyDelete