Sunday, September 23, 2012

Maroon!

I am very lucky to have two people in my life, my husband and my best friend, who do most of my clothes shopping for me!  I know I'm spoiled, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses!

I'm not totally deficient.  I can pick out clothes that I like and I do ok keeping the basics stocked.  Plus, I have ZERO problems in the shoe and handbag departments!  But, the thought of stocking up my fall wardrobe or picking out an outfit for my Christmas pics makes me a little queasy.  And once I find something I like, you are sure to see me in it 500 times.  (Just ask Kyle about the "winter pants, 2009" or the "summer shorts, 2012"!)

To all my Aggie friends...check out Lyndsey's picks for maroon this fall!  LOVE!



Shoes {obsessed with maroon on the feet this season!}
1 2 3 4 5 6



Game day tops
1 2 3 4 5 









Leg guitars
1 2 3 4 



Bottoms Up
1 2 3 


Happy First Weekend of Fall!

P.S. A litte more maroon...
I know these are considered filler flowers but I dig them and they were only $10 at Central Market!
P.P.S. FUN weekend song.

XO,

LZ

1 comment:

  1. A fashionable and high standard collection of dresses. Looking so gorgeous. Shoes are too good with fashion and design. I am loving the tos and the coat. Really stunning. I also love burberry trench coat

    ReplyDelete