I've been meaning to post this for some time now but its one of those I always forget to take a picture of before inhaling. I actually took the below plate back from my Dad so I could take a picture before he ate! Ahhhh, finally posted. Now I can stop going into my email every couple of weeks to type "Jessica Pork".
Thanks Jess and Marilyn!
Mom's Pork TenderloinIngredients:
Pork tenderloin (1/2 pound per person)
1/3 c. apricot preserves,
1/2 c. light soy sauce,
3 limes (juice),
1/4 c. Honey,
1/2 c. water,
1/2 c olive oil,
2 chopped garlic cloves,
1/2 t. Ginger,
1/2 t. Crushed red pepper.
1. Whisk together all ingredients (except pork and preserves). Refrigerate about 1/2-3/4 c of marinade for later.
2. Place meat and remaining marinade in ziploc bag for several hours or overnight.
3. Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
4. Cook on lightly greased rack at 400 for about 45 minutes till internal temp of thickest part is 160-165. (I usually do about 35 minutes and give the more well done ends to the kids!)
5. Remove and cover with foil till ready to cut.
6. Combine marinade that you set aside with apricot preserves in saucepan and heat till bubbly. Pour over sliced meat.